Take the Pain Out of Painting

Work with our local painting contractors in Murfreesboro, TN

Painting may seem like the type of project you can handle on your own. However, if you don't have the right training and experience, you might not get the results you wanted. Skip the DIY approach and trust your project to Color Me Perfect Painting Co. instead.

We offer full painting services to residential and commercial clients in the Murfreesboro, TN area. You can expect our interior and exterior painting contractors to follow a simple yet thorough process. Call 615-318-8712 now to book your free estimate and color consultation today.

Contact us today to learn more about commercial interior painting, exterior commercial painting, and faux brick finishes.

Why hire Color Me Perfect Painting?

Searching for a painting company that can do it all? You'll want to work with our exterior and interior painting contractors because we...

  • Have more than 12 years of experience
  • Offer painting accent services for more detailed work
  • Don't charge for additional colors or credit card processing fees
  • Collaborate with local interior design companies
  • Are a proudly Christian-based company
  • Work within your budget on any project
  • Are fully licensed and insured
Your project is in good hands with us. Reach out to our local painting contractors today to ask about the terms and conditions for our estimates.

Don't stress about project costs

At Color Me Perfect Painting, we work hard to keep our services affordable. Our local painting contractors only take 30% of your project cost upfront for materials. After that, we won't take the other 70% until you've approved our results. You'll also appreciate that we can accommodate our painting services to any overall budget.

She was very reasonable and worked with all my specific needs. I have already recommended her to some friends! And will definitely be using her again!

Natalia A. Christiana, TN

★★★★★